- Mining User Interests From Personal Photos (PDF)
Eric P. Xing
- Understanding Performance of Edge Prefetching
- Body Measurement and Weight Estimation for Live Yaks Using Binocular Camera and Convolutional Neural Network
- Off-Policy Evaluation and Learning from Logged Bandit Feedback: Error Reduction via Surrogate Policy (OpenReview)
- Spring 2016: B555: Machine Learning (Associate Instructor)
- Fall 2017: B490: Competitive Programming(Associate Instructor)
- Research Intern, SAILING Lab, Pittsburgh, PA, supervised by Dr. Qirong Ho, 2014.
- Data Scientist Intern, Anytum, Beijing, China, supervised by Dr. Hang Yu, 2015.
- Data Scientist Summer Intern, WalmartLabs, Sunnyvale, CA, supervised by Dr. Wei Shen, 2017.
- Software Engineering Summer Intern, Facebook, Seattle, CA, supervised by Dr. Zhonghua Qu, 2018.
Honors and Awards
- Third place in 2017 NIPS Criteo Ad Placement Challenge, advised by Professor Yuan Zhou and Professor Jian Peng